Sunday 11 September 2011

Sep 12th…My special day!


From the past 2 weeks we have been planning… how to celebrate our anniversary… and people who know me, know that I can’t keep plans to myself....was bugging all my friends around for ideas….
Trip…. Party with Friends…. Candle light Dinner!!! Phewwww…. confusion….It was getting closer and we hadn’t finalized on one thing!

Sep 8th… and Satya tells me…. ‘Look …I have got so many heat boils’....... <my poor kid> …. I chose to run to the doctor immediately only to find out that he is suffering from CHICKEN POX!!!!!!!! For once I hate the word ‘Chicken’…. Grrrrr….N he rushed to Mom’s!!!

One year… It just went by soooo quick! All I can say is…. It was the best decision of my life… each day feels new… The fact that we are miles away from each other today is not a matter at all ….



This day, I want to say it again ‘I love you so much and you mean the world to me…. The way you smile when I keep cribbing for hours… murmur when I push u to eat salads…that look when I wear a color  you don’t like… the grin when you know there will be a ban… <winks> everything actually… makes me love you more…We are and will always be an amazing family… I love you… I love ‘us’… Get well soon….. Happy Anniversary… Big hug’…

2 comments:

  1. very very sweeeeeeeetttt :):) happy anniversary both of you :) :) may god bless u both :) :)

    ReplyDelete